Tuesday, December 16, 2014

DKC Team Holiday Greeting

Happy Holidays Everyone! As you know I am the boss behind DKC and put together this holiday celebration. I find myself always struggling with this time of year between all the December birthdays and the passing of my dad on the 19th.

This year I decided I wanted to celebrate in a different way away from family and do something fun with my new indie author friends, that I made throughout this year. So that is how the 12 Days of Christmas was born. I wanted to create a tradition with my company and my author friends. I wanted to give a special thank-you to all of them for joining me this year along my journey to help them get more exposure as authors and become close friends along the way.

I also want to give a special thank-you to everyone that participated in this event and for those that attended. Just by you clicking join event and commenting shows you support each an every author participating and that itself deserves recognition in its own part.

Again I hope each and everyone of you have a Merry Christmas or special holiday you may celebrate. I especially wish all of you good luck as we close out 2014 strong and go into 2015 with our heads held high while we strive for a better year.


Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates
Whether its a gift for a friend or for yourself these certificates are perfect to get your service on the go!
Select your Gift Certificate