Saturday, November 29, 2014

Character Interview w/ Elijah Turner

What was it like to wake up to darkness with no memory?

It’s terrifying. You don’t know if you’re really alive or if you’ve died and was in some sort of purgatory. It’s hard to describe. There’s a sinking feeling when you realize you can’t remember your own name. But I’ll say this, when your memory comes back in bits and pieces like that, it has a way of showing you a lot about yourself that you might not have noticed otherwise.

Did you expect to find any survivors?

Honestly, finding survivors was the last thing on my mind. I was more concerned with being a survivor than with finding one.


Can you tell us about the creatures you encountered in your endeavor to find an exit?

Wow, man. Those things were wild. They looked like something out of your absolute worst nightmare. You know, I used to read a lot of Lovecraft growing up. Lot of crazy monsters in those stories. But you never think you’d actually see something like that in the flesh. It’s enough to give you chills.

Can you tell us what it was like to work for Baal?

I can’t say it was all bad. It was where I wanted to work at. I had trained my entire life to work there. But it was a cutthroat place, and there was a lot of office politics. And if you didn’t play, you got left behind. Just ask Ithaca. But when you’re working for the leading biotech company in the world, you find yourself in a lot of high pressure situations. It wears on you. But if you have the right people watching your back, you can make it.

Can you tell us about some of the testing that was done on you at Baal?

I barely remember any of it. I’m sure part of that is by choice. What I do remember was very painful and very traumatic. I had a lot of crap injected in me, and I was helpless to stop them. I do remember Tessmacher. She was always there watching it. And she seemed to love every minute of it. There was something wrong with that woman, seriously.


Interview provided by: Debra Mauldin


Synopsis:

Elijah wakes up in a cage, and can barely remember anything about himself or his situation. He fights his way alone to escape a building full of bizarre and deadly monsters, while learning disturbing truths about himself. Once he finds the way out, he has to pass it up and keep fighting to rescue hiw wife and child from his nemesis.

 Now Available on: Amazon, Kindle, Smashwords, & BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates
Whether its a gift for a friend or for yourself these certificates are perfect to get your service on the go!
Select your Gift Certificate