Saturday, November 8, 2014

Character Interview w/ Pio

       The life of an angel is unique. Can you tell us a bit more about what it is like?

For me personally life was doing for my Lord. I am the incarnation of  Father’s mercy, and was very devoted to my work. I dealt with a lot of fallen angels requesting Father’s mercy to return back home, yet I am my own being as well. This lead to butting heads with Father often, an act that could of gotten me expelled. In the end I always complied with my Father’s will.

What was your first impression of the child that was Aye?

I thought she was beautiful, and had one hell of a kick. There was also bit of mystery to her… a sadness too even though Father showered her with anything she wanted. 


You are very social throughout Angelic Confessions. By far can you tell us your favorite angel you enjoy the companionship with?

I am? Well there goes the moody silent persona I had of myself. To answer I would say my former Elite Guard partner Kyi. He is a good friend having my back always.

Father seemed more lineate towards your troublemaking ways. Can you explain more about why this is?

I would like to know that answer myself.  You will be happy to know I will find that out in Book 2.

You and Aye gain a very powerful connection. Can you give us a bit more of an idea of your feelings for her?

Not really for true love is blind. It has no reasoning. I love her and I honestly do not know why I do. Sometimes I wish I didn’t. I’m addicted to all that she is. We angels feel and love on a different level from human’s.

Interview provided by: Kathryn Jenkins


Synopsis:

“In a world where the Father created all I was born...an angel. A new breed it was meant to overthrow the children of heaven. To prevent this I was taken, and raised as Father's own. my memories wiped, the killer beast inside me caged. Memories never stay buried though...and love could threaten us all."

Buy Angelic Confessions at: Amazon,  Kindle, and  Barnes & Noble
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates
Whether its a gift for a friend or for yourself these certificates are perfect to get your service on the go!
Select your Gift Certificate