Saturday, November 8, 2014

Character Interview w/ Aye

You were a very confused child that spent much of her childhood sheltered by Father. Did you ever have true resentment towards him?

I confess I did. I never understood why he sheltered me so much. In the end though I did learn the why he did, but still why didn’t he have more faith in me that I could control the darkness inside me.


There was a strong connection between you and Father. Did you ever question about his intentions towards you? With how he behaved towards you?


I wondered, but he was Father. It was  incompressible for me to question him. I loved him dearly.

Aye you went through a big change after meeting Pio. Did you ever question his motives towards you? or did you always know he cared?

I didn’t even recognize he cared. I just thought it was his duty to protect me. I was totally oblivious to how he felt…to how I felt. I didn’t want to address those feelings at first.

There was gossip among the angels about you. Did you ever let it truly bother you? or did the gossip just get brushed off to the side without a care?

I tried I brushed it off without a care, but in truth it did bother me. I told no one though for I often wondered were they right?

Why do you think you had such a draw to the humans?

They were free to roam, and I was not. I think that was part of the allure.

Interview provided by: Kathryn Jenkins


Synopsis:

“In a world where the Father created all I was born...an angel. A new breed it was meant to overthrow the children of heaven. To prevent this I was taken, and raised as Father's own. my memories wiped, the killer beast inside me caged. Memories never stay buried though...and love could threaten us all."

Buy Angelic Confessions at: Amazon,  Kindle, and  Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates
Whether its a gift for a friend or for yourself these certificates are perfect to get your service on the go!
Select your Gift Certificate