Thursday, December 4, 2014

Character Interview w/ Claudius Webster

Did you enjoy watching most of your employee’s dying?

Of course not. No sane person enjoys watching others suffer. Well, There’s Miss Tessmacher, but she’s an exception. If it were up to me, none of those people would have lost their lives. And let me state for the record that I had nothing to do with that tragic event. I have absolutely no idea how those creatures were unleashed, and I thoroughly regret not being able to save those people.


Did you enjoy watching Elijah trying to find a way out?

Elijah is a very intelligent man, with excellent instincts. These are qualities any employer should look for, and I look for them especially. He is a survivor, and he finds a way to get where he needs to go in life. Those are good qualities to have.  But watching him in action meant something more to me: it meant that all of the work we did at Baal on the physical enhancements that we utilized on him were not in vain. Our experiments on him were an unequivocal success, as he was able to utilize his enhanced strength, endurance, and healing to make it through the building unscathed. It would have been a pity to see him fail, even against the amalgamation, my final test for him, Ithaca, or whoever else made it that far. Now that I know the enhancements work, the next step is figuring out how to make it available to the world.

Did you plan PROJECT: THESEUS?

Project Theseus was concepted with the intention of creating a compound that would increase strength and agility based on reaction to high adrenaline levels. The more excited you got, the stronger you became. The grafts were to aid in more quickly melding the requisite DNA and making it safe for mass consumption. The idea was that this formula would make the soldier or athlete more formidable when they are in the midst of combat or competition, but then become dormant once the adrenaline wore off. That the test subjects went berserk is unfortunate, but that was not our original intent.

You enjoyed stealing Elijah’s wife and daughter to make him do what you wanted him to do. Exactly how did you manage to kidnap them and where did you hide them?

First of all, let me set something straight. You have no proof that I had anything to do with that, nor would I enjoy doing such a thing. But let’s say for the sake of argument I did find it necessary to kidnap an employee’s love ones after they left that employee. If that were the case, I would obtain records from the moving company they rented and ascertain their destination. And since it is a mother and child, I would then want to check the school records in the city they relocate to and use that information to trace down their residence. From there it is just a matter of catching both of them when they are at home and at their most vulnerable. It’s elementary. Where would I keep them once I had them? That is for me to know, and me alone. 


You saw Elijah as having a great potential for great things. What, exactly, were those great things?

Elijah had the intelligence and the drive to be a very important member of the Baal team. He had the endorsements of both Sylvia and Mulder, and was fast-tracked to be one of my elite. But things changed when we learned of his unique physiology. He would be the key to accelerating our research years faster than our original pace. It is a pity he had to be coerced into participating. Had he willingly joined, he would have seen countless benefits beyond what he had experienced as a mere project manager. Nonetheless, I needed him and I would not take no for an answer.

Interview provided by: Debra Mauldin


Synopsis:

Elijah wakes up in a cage, and can barely remember anything about himself or his situation. He fights his way alone to escape a building full of bizarre and deadly monsters, while learning disturbing truths about himself. Once he finds the way out, he has to pass it up and keep fighting to rescue hiw wife and child from his nemesis.

Now Available on: Amazon, Kindle, Smashwords & BN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificates
Whether its a gift for a friend or for yourself these certificates are perfect to get your service on the go!
Select your Gift Certificate